2018/19 Calvary Christian School Tuition & Fees
|K/5: Full Day (8am - 3pm)||$263.50 a month ||$2,635 a year |
|K/5: Half Day (8am - 12pm)||$172.50 a month||$1,725 a year|
|Grades 1 - 6||$282.50 a month||$2,825 a year|
|Grades 7 - 8||$297.50 a month||$2, 975 a year|
|Grades 9 - 12||$307.50 a month||$3,075 a year|
School Fees -
Textbooks: Varies by grade level
Early/Late Stay: $3.00 / hour / child
Activity/lab fees: See "Financial Policies"
- School Early Registration: K5-12th grade students who enroll in February for the coming year will receive a 50% registration fee discount.
- Multiple children enrolled: PK4-12th grade families with more than one child enrolled will receive the following tuition discounts: 10% for 2 children enrolled, 15% for 3 children enrolled, 20% for 4 children enrolled, and any children enrolled beyond the 4th will attend tuition free.
- Active Church Member Discount: A 12% tuition discount (PK4-12th) is available to actively involved, tithing members of Calvary Baptist Church in King. (approved application required – inquire in office)
OTHER FINANCIAL NOTES:
- The Registration Fee (PS2-12th gr) tentatively holds a child’s place for the coming year.
- The Ins/ICS Fee (PS2-PK4) covers student accident insurance and the SchoolCast Instant Communication System.
- The Matriculation Fee for K5-12th grade covers the purchase of a yearbook, national and state association fees, student accident insurance, IOWA achievement testing, the SchoolCast Instant Communication System, Piedmont Security monitoring service, records maintenance, etc.
- Early/Late Stay Hours ($3/hr/child charged): o K5 Erly/Lt Sty: 6-8 am and 3-6 pm o 1 st -12th gr Erly/Lt Sty: 7-8 am and 3-6 pm
- Other financial information: Financial policies, payment plan options, and other financial details are explained in the “Financial Policies” document.