2019/20 Calvary Christian School
K5-12th Tuition & Fees
Half day K5: $1,780 for the year
Full day K5: $2,720 for the year
1 st -6 th grades: $2,910 for the year
7-12th grades: $3,070for the year
TEXTBOOKS: Varies with grade
EARLY/LATE STAY: $3.20 / hour / child
ACTIVITY/LAB FEES: See “Financial Policies”
• Early Registration: The registration fee is reduced to $30 per child for students who enroll during the early enrollment month of February for the coming year.
• Multiple children enrolled: Families with more than one K5-12th grade child enrolled will receive the following tuition discounts: 10% for 2 children enrolled, 15% for 3 children enrolled, 20% for 4 children enrolled, and any children enrolled beyond the 4th will attend tuition free.
• Active Church Member Discount: For students in K5-12th grades a 12% tuition discount is available to actively involved, tithing members of Calvary Baptist Church in King. (approved application required)
• The Registration Fee tentatively holds a child’s place for the coming year.
• The Matriculation Fee covers yearbook purchase, national & state association fees, student accident insurance, student dismissal system, IOWA achievement testing, SchoolCast Instant Communication System, Piedmont Security monitoring service, records and account maintenance, etc.
• Payment Plan Options: Tuition, Matriculation & Book Fees are combined, and the TOTAL is paid using one of the following options: o Monthly (10, 11, or 12-month plan) o Semester (1/2 paid by Aug 20 and ˝ paid NLT Jan 20) o Year (Total paid by Aug 20)
• Early/Late Stay Cost: $3.20 / hr / child o Hours: 7-8 am and 3-6 pm
• Financial Policies: Policies, payment plan options, and other financial details are explained in the “Financial Policies” document.
• K5 Childcare Rates (non-school-days): When K5 is not in session during the regular school year, childcare services may be purchased at regular childcare rates.